Blurred destiny

Cruising the land of no-one
Living the life of no-one
Reaching a blurred destiny
I soared into the sky
....
There was no-one...
no-one but you
who could hold me
from getting drifted away
into the fading plight
....
Desire I still have
to hang on tight
but...
Destined I was
to never return from the flight
....
I so very wish
for the string to cut midway
and get Carried away
rather than make your hand bleed
trying to hold me back
....
Finally here I am
all set out to be freed
with the currents of monsoon
dragging me out soon
....
Being torn apart
I pray to the passing thunder
to let the pouring rain
reach you through every fender
and cleanse the pain...
you have got for missing a kite's tender :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One pleasant morning

routine lo variety

Hectic Week