routine lo variety

It happened so in the midnight of the late June of 2006 (er....dont mind if the sentence construction is bad) That after chatting with Abhay, I started writing this thing.

Had a lot of work to do.....RI, GATE preperation, CAT preperation....what not....the list is not a small one.....but everyday, as I wakeup, I feel the same thing....LAZINESS!!!
SO, the obvious result is bore bore bore...

Here are a few ways we found out to get out of it....

-> Watch movies....yeah...thats the top of the list. Maybe u think its the routine way. But u are mistaken! We watch movies starting from Veerabhadra, Bangaaram to any extent....expecting mere comedy. The list is getting worse day by day

-> Chatting.....Well, that counts to a minimum of 3 hours of my day. Half of it accounts to my friends out of station....and the rest to those even from the same wing as mine....and mostly done during late nights. The reason? too lazy to go there at that time.....and for some reason, it relieves from the feeling of boredom

-> CC.....Wondering what it is? Corridor Cricket, as termed by some of the star corridor cricket players of B-Wing. This is all time favourite game of DA-IICTians since the first batch of DA-IICT. The main advantage being that it can be played at any time for any time with the wing's dustbin as the wicket at batsman end. The other set, ofcourse, is not required.

-> Sleeping.....How did I forget to mention this till now? ofcourse....its the best thing one can even enjoy in this time......but the sad thing is only a few people are gifted with this. People like me, who are not gifted with this account to the so called "rare breed" of DA-IICT and this breed is constantly increasing these days. These ppl sleep late nights but amazingly wakeup so early in the morning. The only reason being the badluck and ofcourse the hopeless heat in the room

-> Football.....aaha!! this is the only time-pass that can be enjoyed outdoors even without knowing how to kick the ball. Wondering how? Be in the defense or be the goalkeeper :P Seriously, I am the goalkeeper since 2 weeks, and till now, I dont have the slightest skill of kicking the ball :o
The extension of this game is ofcourse, the corridor football... can be played any time....but with a limited no. of players :(

-> Eating....huh? does it really count to time-pass? lemme tell my latest experience of eating nv @ DA-IICT in the hot afternoon just yesterday.
I ordered mutton thali at chinese counter.....With a great skill of eating for loooong time and that too in the late afternoon, I was toiling hard to finish off the meal....with some "Aavakai" (Thanks to Vineeth). But to add to my misery, the curry is much spicy than it should be and that too to eat the so called "rotis" by chinese fc really worsened the situation. My nose started running :P.....my shirt got wet....my tongue got hot :D....and the meal seemed to end slowly.
It took me 30 mins to complete the meal, with a glass of lemon juice(up) frm Brajwasi fc.
The ultimate twist is, Pavan gave me company in tht hot weather after completing his meal in just 10 mins......he being a veggie watched me eat mutton following the worst table manners :P

-> Did I forget anything?(hehe.....no way. my memory started improving....its orkut!)

Dont mind if I bored u writing all this stuff!!

Comments

  1. hehe.. nice.. pretty much the same here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah pretty true.
    u just forgot to mention the main thing.


    bakar man bakar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @All
    Thankyou :)

    @chandu
    Hmmm....I did forget tht man...My memory is'nt yet fully improved :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. satti maama
    enduke abaddalu chebuthaavu...
    naa goal keeper post kottesi, "i don't have the slightest skill" tokka tolu ani kadhalu cheppaku raa..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i never know how i found ur link...me and my friends were just going through our school blogs and accidentally found an indian blog and we followed many indians from that blog... i think the last blog was urs... well anyway enjoyed reading it... and thanks for commenting my blog... ^_^!! have a good one...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One pleasant morning

Hectic Week