Hectic Week

This week is totally hectic for me!!!
To be frank, I worked sincerely only this week. This somehow reduced my boredom.

Now lemme tell u a small funny incident that took place just a few days ago. This is just a sample of how we ppl are mentally developed and truely reflects the IQ :P

I was trying to study in my room at around 8 PM. Raghu wanted to watch a film. So he asked me to switch off the lights. I gave a helpless expression showing the book in my hands. Then he gave an expression as if he suddenly realised that I wud get disturbed. Then he turned to SitaRam who is sitting next to me, and asked him-"He is studying naa, y to disturb him....u go and switch off the lights". Without giving a second thought, Sita went and switched off the lights. Raghu and I looked at each others faces and could'nt control our laughter. Sita was still not able to figure out the reason. Later he too laughed when I explained him.

Comments

  1. hehehehhehe...ayyo sattanna!!!
    avunu raa, seetha gaadu maatho paatu intiki vacchesaadu kadhaa ??? :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEH HEH!!! God!! this is so funny... Can be the PJ of the day....
    cool...
    Laughed for about 30 mins...
    Post more frequently...

    Cheers
    Likhitha ^_^!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @puneet
    meeru intiki velle munde idi jarigindi
    ante a few days before u left.

    @likhitha
    I thought of writing another post yesterday itself. but was too lazy and sorta busy. U can expect the next post in a couple of days.
    Thanx for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm getting too much lazier than anyone else... I can't believe that i picked up the habit of blackmailing my sister and getting things done.. haha...
    even when it comes to clean my room...

    *sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  5. @likhitha
    lol :D
    since i dont have tht kinda habit, my room remains dirty :(
    coz I am too lazy to clean it atleast once in a month :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha!! same with me...but nothing to blame me...my sis does all the stupid stuff...so she have to clean...its sad that my mom asks me to clean up just becoz i'm elder to her...but since my mom will be in india for couple of weeks... I have the kingdom to rule...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @likhitha
    yup....its sad tht elder ones always need to take the responsibility. neways, nice tht u wud be ruling now :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah! i'm happy about that...
    atleast some times the elder ones get to rule...!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. roflol....got any more of such Pj's ?

    ps: it's 'boredom' and not 'boredum' :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Abhay
    will be posting abt our rural internship and my cricket skills and "RAGHU'S FATE" as my next posts...as soon as I complete my RI

    and thanx for correcting :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One pleasant morning

routine lo variety