This week is totally hectic for me!!! To be frank, I worked sincerely only this week. This somehow reduced my boredom. Now lemme tell u a small funny incident that took place just a few days ago. This is just a sample of how we ppl are mentally developed and truely reflects the IQ :P I was trying to study in my room at around 8 PM. Raghu wanted to watch a film. So he asked me to switch off the lights. I gave a helpless expression showing the book in my hands. Then he gave an expression as if he suddenly realised that I wud get disturbed. Then he turned to SitaRam who is sitting next to me, and asked him-"He is studying naa, y to disturb him....u go and switch off the lights". Without giving a second thought, Sita went and switched off the lights. Raghu and I looked at each others faces and could'nt control our laughter. Sita was still not able to figure out the reason. Later he too laughed when I explained him.
If I'm looking at you, I'm not just looking... I'm observing.. I'm thinking... I'm hoping.. I'm willing I've been looking for you... trying to find you in every face I see. Observing your every action.. observing your thoughts...your cute eyes.. and the way they show the world I look forward to meeting you.. thinking about the conversation.. thinking about the ambiance..and how breath-taking it becomes with your presence I'm hoping to be with you...and willing to listen to all your jokes and smile with you Your thoughts poke me when I sit down to write something I become so obsessed that I try to erase everything else It's like being energetic...ebullient..excited.. it's like enjoying life How I wish that my life is full of you! It would be great to fill my memories with the moments that remind me of you!! I'm willing to look at myself everyday... and find you within me..o my dear happiness!!! I guess it makes good sense now :...
Waqt ke pannon ko dekhke... ye lag saktha hai, ki waqt guzar jatha hai! Aur uske saath kuch cheeze, kuch yaadein, guzar jathi hai! Lekin abhi zaroor ye tho lagega... ki kuch khaas logon ki pahunch kabhi door nahi hothi! Waqt se bhi anmol ... kuch bewakoof hai! :) Aur tujhe ijaazat diya... koi bhi pal hame yaad karne ko! :D zindagi ki kitaab mein in doston se sajaye huye rangeen pal ke kaagaz ko bar bar dekhne ko!! PS: Parting gift to 'The Raj' :)
Comments
Post a Comment