Me, lol and roflol

Well, dont mind abt the title...Read on.....

Finally, we (most of the AP gang of DA-IICT '07) decided to meet in Hyd on 23rd Dec 07 (Now dont look at me like tht...I knw its pretty late to be typing this :P). So Arun and I booked tickets accordingly. That was the first time we attempted to board onto a local train with luggage :)) We successfully managed to reach the station 1 hour earlier. We found out just in 5 mins tht its difficult to pass time.. no no...to kill it literally. Somehow managed to kill tht 1 hr by buying and munching some junk food. Initially it looked like we wait for 5 mins for 1 min to pass on :(. But as tht 1 hr approached to the end, we were looking forward for the announcement with all the excitement. Then from nowhere, Murphy entered!!! the announcement came 10 mins later than expected, but gave rather unexpected info. Guess wht? our trains delayed by 1 hr!!!! :o :o :o
Now dont ask me how I managed to kill this extra hour

Hold on, hold on....thts not all...heres one more...Well its just the continuation.

We landed safely in Hyd. Its very nice to see many of my old buddies. On the same day nite, I boarded a luxury bus (the one without adjustable seats) to Guntur. The only seat available is the last row middle seat!! Now I need to mention tht its exceptionally crowded even though its an over-night journey. ppl slept on floor. One person slept near my feet and I cud'nt even move my feet in any direction :(. I thought thts all God have for me. But he reminded me once again tht things can go even worse. I caught cold and had a running nose soon after the bus began. Imagine how little sleep I can get in this situation. I woke up at regular intervals...chk my watch (it said 12:40, 1:40, 2:40, 3:40 and 4:40) and then sleep again. At 3:40, I inquired the conductor if the bus wud stop near my house and to wake me up. This time, I woke up at 5:50!! I was expecting my house but cud'nt see any signs of it in tht darkness. I asked conductor and he ensured tht the bus went past my house already!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
conductor said sorry and asked if he shud stop the bus. wht else can he do....

Vacation went pretty cool and I soon had to board Garuda for the return journey.
This one is too good bus to give me any shocks I thought. Also I got a bit surprised to see tht this one got a TV too and felt happy (inner self: hhehhehhe...). I thought now wht can go so wrong?
Just to give me the answer, the movie screening started. I had to watch Aashiq Banaya Aapne :o :( And just after tht they started Kyun Ki (inner self: looking left and right helplessly to escape fate)

I guess I justified the title to some extent. If not, stay tuned :P
Rest in Next :)

Comments

  1. he he he... if anything can go wrong it will. Nobody can escape murphy :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One pleasant morning

Hectic Week

routine lo variety