Sundays

This ones about daily (er....lets say weekly) chores

Scenario 1:
Saturday evening we came back from office. And our roomies tell us that we are out of running water. They dint have bath since morning. Did I tell you that its mid summer??
I wake up in the next morning. Go to the washbasin to brush my teeth....and get to know that we are still out of running water!!
I've waited till afternoon and finally went out.... to a lonely dump and then ...well....u knw... :P
The same fate wished us the next day morning also. We went to Naren's flat, had bath and then left for office.

Scenario 2:
Saturday night we reached our flat. Switch on TV, and Maharadhi movie was being screened on the Telugu channel. The next day morning, its raining heavily and we were all sleeping peacefully. I woke up and started cleaning utensils. And this time, running water is out as soon as I am done with applying dish bar :(
I started cooking sambar (yeah..you read it right. I started cooking!!) and when it was almost over, the cylinder ran out of gas!! So we had to eat half cooked vegetables in sambar.

Conclusion:
Murphy is still after me!!

Comments

  1. That looks like a really tough weekend. No water, running out of gas and on top of all this maharadhi movie..
    By the way I don't bath on weekends, saving precious water for the future generations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he hu ha ha he
    No body can escape Murphy. So accept him as ur friend just like i did 2 yrs back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One pleasant morning

Hectic Week

routine lo variety