Hand Shake

Sometimes I wonder why some people have this obsession of shaking hands every time they meet me. May It be once a week or ten times a day...they never forget to shake hands. The worse part is when I just wash my hands and they are still wet, these people come into the picture....and I try not to shake hands....u know...its a very miserable situation. But of late, My comp came to my rescue. You may be wondering why...
Today one such shake-hand-obsessed guy passed my desk. Since both my hands are busy typing, I thought this is it...I am saved. But alas...he put his hand on my shoulder. And you know what? He retreated his hand the very second!!
The thing is the accumulated static charge found its way out :P
Though I too felt the static, its good that I avoided the hand-shake :D

Comments

  1. shake their hands so hard that they stop offering the hand in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how i wish that "handshake guy" would've been a super chick, satti :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Abhay
    hmmm....dint try that...thought thts a matter of descency :P

    @Puneet
    but alas! thats a guy. hope ur wish comes true :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm.. next time kalisinappudu edhi marichiponule hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One pleasant morning

Hectic Week

routine lo variety