Groovy night


My fingers dance in the joy
to the beat in my heart
they tap fast on the board
when my eyes are so closed
and my feet tap on the floor

[singing]

my mind feels the zeal
from head to heel
the rhythm is refined
with the passion redefined

[come on]

build up the heat
make it so neat
enjoying is an art
yup, rewind that part
and sing it like that

[My fingers]

roar like a beast (and)
thump on the ground (yeah)
move like a breeze (and)
sing out aloud (yeah)

just play with no plan
the best way you can
just wind out your pace
and let there be grace

[one more time]

let the mirror go here and there
when my head moves around
as I turn around again
feeling the tune... so profound!!

[my mind]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One pleasant morning

Hectic Week

routine lo variety