I've been tagged !! episode-2

Mohan tagged me to write about the '7' series

Seven things I wish to do before I die:
1. Make my parents happy about me in every aspect. Till I came to DA-IICT, I was able to accomplish this...but sadly after I came here, my star turned upside down. So I wish to set it upright to see the happiness in their faces again. Settling with a good job would help fulfilling this wish.

2. Travel in Garuda Express once. Though seems silly, this wish still remained unfulfilled

3. Ride on pulsar or a similar high end bike from my home to my grandparents home on an average speed of 100 kmph. I love speed. Thats it.

4. Meet my grandparents(paternal and maternal), uncles, aunts, cousins at a time and spend the time the same way as before....

5. Watch a good movie with all my relatives. Though seems very easy, this is very difficult!! The last movie saw with my relatives(ammamma, nayanamma la tho saha) is "Muddula Mogudu" of Balayya. aa debba tho malli cinema ki rammante chethulettesthunnaru... so I wish to take them to a good movie like bommarillu.

6. After I get settled. I wish to meet all my friends....

7. Fulfill all the above wishes :))


Seven things I can do:
1. Play nfs for hours together
2. Watch movies and listen to songs in loop!!
3. Thy too can stay wide awake in lectures :)
4. Go on a long ride for a few hours.
5. Not having a hair cut for 3 months.
6. Love my well wishers and care for them.
7. This is too much....inni vishayalu cheppadam kashtam...kaskondi....battalu uthukuta, illu uudchuta, thuduchuta, antlu thomuta maruyu konthavaraku vanta cheyuta

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Stay alone for long time without talking to parents/relatives/friends
2. Smoking and drinking....I hate these two
3. Study in library!!! sounds so stupid....but still I cannot concentrate in library
4. Read a full newspaper at one go
5. Stop myself from uttering a totally illogical sentence when friends are discussing something
6. Stop asking doubts while watching a movie
7. Stop postponing things till the last minute

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Should be able to understand me
2. Should be simple, caring and loving
3. Should be able to trust me
4. Big beautiful mesmerizing eyes
5. Accept me as what I am and encourage in every good step I take
6. Talking pleasantly and make me forget the time I spend with her
7. Being one of the best friend

Seven things I say most:
1. yyeehhheee(telugu word to express encouragement in comedian Sudhakar's way)
2. abbaaaa!!!!(telugu word, the actual meaning is dad....but used to express doubt and wonder)
3. kevvu keka!!!(super!!!!)
4. chaaa....mariiii .....
5. arey / oreyyy
6. mama
7. hmmmmmm

Seven persons to be tagged:
1. Gautham
2. Pavan
3. Raghu
4. Kishore
5. Priyatham
6. Likhitha
7. Rachana

Phew!!! at last I completed this post....never expected that it would take this much time to think of each point.

Comments

  1. Oh! yeah... the tagged thingy is done... Check mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn long , but intersting all the same :)
    among the seven things you say dint include the f-word ? how come ? :o

    nuvvu inka batalu uthukuthaava ? :o enlightening :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dint include the f-word coz i dont use it :)
    ikkada coll lo nenu uthukuntanu babu...dhobi ki vesthe enlightment ayindi :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @satish

    dhobi ki vesthe enlightment ayyindhi
    lol reply

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One pleasant morning

Hectic Week

routine lo variety