22 years

22 years its been!!
I vividly remember my childhood...transforming from school days to college days and then to the job phase now.
The hard moments are hard to recall :P
The best ones I will remember for the rest of my life!
But the strange ones are as follows:

-> Just for our batch, the corporate colleges (for +1 and +2) decided to 'fix' the admission fees and remove the flexibilities even for the top students.
-> We get to write EAMCET. The pattern changes from our batch
-> During our B-Tech, the sons of our college founder parted.
-> When I took along some of my college friends to my dad's college, one of the founders passed away.
-> After our B-Tech, we r left wid the tag of 'DA-IICTians' and that tag will soon loose its value.
-> From the next year CAT patterns gonna change (heard from friends)

Well no conclusions this time ;)
Just celebrating 22 years of being alive :D

Comments

  1. "During our B-Tech, the sons of our college founder parted."

    hehehehe... :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One pleasant morning

Hectic Week

routine lo variety