A Tribute!! :)

Very cute she is
And quite intelligent too....rare combination :))
She is one of my best friends.
U are the precious person to whom I owe this tribute :)

She is the only one who knows everything about me :)
When I lie, she would know it just by looking at my face.
Wherever she went, I used to go along...just to feel her presence.
She inspired me in almost every aspect.
She used to laugh at me when I played funny tunes on my violin.
We used to look at each other and laugh at a joke while watching TV.
We used to play cricket and she always beat me :(
While others praised my poems, she is the only one who would laugh uncontrollably at them.
Just once she wore shirt and jeans on my asking...and ofcourse she looked good in jeans as well.

The only things she would ask me (apart from asking to take care of my health in her letters to me) are books and details about them.
I always wondered how anyone could have such zeal towards education.
And not to forget, she cooks amazingly!!
I felt awkward when she was asked if I was her brother when I went to pick her up.
coz I'm her loving son :D

Her pet name is in the first 4 lines....read the first letters of each sentence

Comments

  1. knows everything ante doubtvochindi...
    laughed at my poems ante doubt perigindi...
    books details anagaane confirm chesukunna :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One pleasant morning

Hectic Week

routine lo variety