Heights!!!

I got a missed call. I called back.
The other person : "is this xxx?"
Me : "sorry wrong no." :x

I joined guitar classes. I asked my friend to join along
Me : Why dont u join?
My Friend : No man. I got a tight schedule. Office, prep blah blah blah
Me : There are nice gals too :P
My Friend : Whats the joining fee :D

One day in my office.
Senior Developer : You know any proxy settings to open orkut?
My TL : Can gmail be accessed?
My HOD : You got a pen drive? In which PCs does it work?
My friends : You leaving so early? (at 5:00 PM when office time ends 'officially')

another day...
My TL : U got a Pen drive?
Me : Yes sir!!
My TL : Whats the size?
Me : 8 GB!!
My TL : really?
Me : Yes sir!!
My TL : ok...can I have it now?
Me : No sir..I already gave it to my friend :P

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One pleasant morning

Hectic Week

routine lo variety