One pleasant morning....

I was to go early to office for some production issue...I was told about it yesterday evening.
So I woke up at 5 '0 Clock..got ready..left the flat and started checking all the things I usually tend to forget.
Wallet -> OK
Mobile -> OK
Hanky -> OK
ID card -> Double OK (Got 2 of them :P one for me, one for my roomie who left for Holi :D)
And yeah, I got the DVDs for my friend too...which I was afraid I would forget

I thought "well...thats unusual...Everythings great!!..Hope this doesnt signal a disaster :P Hmm...lets se...I dont think it will be :)"
And thinking that, I stepped a few paces ahead enjoying the peaceful walk in the early morning.
My mobile rang. Call from Senior..."Todays operation is cancelled!! No need to come"

Aarghhh...There I thought...Murphy caught me :D
And yeah, I went back...relaxed, browsed net, had a chat with few friends, played guitar and then set again to office..
This time I closed the door (one side lock) and realised I forgot my wallet (which contains the keys too).
And then I felt "Haah...now thats normal ;)"

Comments

  1. hehe, nice...when i left for home frm delhi....i triple-checked everything while packing.....but once i got onto the train, i realised that i'd forgotten my fone charger :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Abhay
    haha..recently the same happened to Gautham and Rohit too..But I'm always a bit different u c...
    I packed the charger and forgot the mobile :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One pleasant morning

Hectic Week

routine lo variety