The song of agony

You are not a season
that comes and goes....
but the very reason
for which my heart beats....
Every heart beat
doesn't just say i'm alive
but reminds me of you...
the person for whom i live
so when you leave,
it hurts...
every heart beat
makes me feel the pain...
the pain of love
the depth of my memory
refuses to let go ur glory
your thoughts peep in
and keep me from sleepin
i know its a sin
to expect somethin
though i persist
my heart resists
Its irony....
even for a sculptor
its difficult to make a sculpture
but even a layman
can just as easily rupture
for me...
it was easy to imprint your idol
in the depths of my soul
but to destroy it forever and completely
my very life wont be gud enuf ultimately
my mind
seemingly superb
surprisingly stupid
says its no use
to cling to the moments
but i refuse
to change my thoughts
the hope i have...
the patience in me...
tell me to wait...
and keep waiting
for eons...
for as many lives as it takes
just for u...and ur presence
as it makes the very difference
cos for me...
u r all that matters
so here i am...
waitin in pain
wishing u to come
back to me again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One pleasant morning

Hectic Week

routine lo variety