About me

Some see life as a goal to reach.
Some create a path to follow while some choose from existing ones.
All of them are eager to reach the destination and mark their lives with the schedule and plan.
Once they reach there, life seems happy for them and they will be content.
At that point of time, they again see life becoming normal and soon find themselves bored!
The truth is, I am not one of those.
I prefer to look back at my life when I reach a point when I really get bored! All those words written long back suddenly would seem to bring back those days and dust those memories. All the pictures, lying steady in the albums and harddisks would suddenly start moving in the mind. The path chosen or taken might be nice or unpleasant... but the happiness we get while travelling will always be relished even more when feeling it at the destination.
Life can be enjoyed only when we choose to accept both happiness and sadness together.
Whether lonely or together, it doesnt matter. The laughs once again resound in the ears, bringing back silent smiles along with warm tears.
Why am I writing this all now? Who am I? What am I?
I am just a normal human being trying to live in this abnormal society. I dont know what I am or what I will be. But I know to live when I have the chance.
To be happy when I can. To smile when I see myself.
At this point I cant help but remember...
"Inner peace.. Inner inner... inner peace" :P

PS: Its time I changed my "About me" ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One pleasant morning

Hectic Week

routine lo variety