How fate found Raghu

All of us will be depending on others atleast once in our life for something or the other. But this turned out to be one of the biggest blast for Raghu. Initially, he used to ask me to wake up early in the morning so that he could attend the soporific lectures and write some notes. Well, I used to wakeup early. So it was easy for me to wake him up. But as time passed, my memory started deteriorating. So even I wokeup early, I forgot to wake him up at the time he asked.

After a few experiences, we both came up with the idea of setting an alarm in my mobile so that I would'nt forget to wake him up. It worked fine for a couple of sems. Now, the condition became even worse. Each time the alarm rang, I was busy with my work, so I used to put it off and carried on with my work thinking that I could wake him up in a few minutes but each time it was a big disaster for Raghu.
After these many blasts, I thought this time I would'nt fail. But another friend's father called at the same time the alarm is set. So, The alarm was automatically put out.

Finally, he came up with the idea of keeping my mobile with him during the night time as I don't get calls, so that he can happily wakeup at the time he wished. This went smoothly for a few days. But God found a way for Raghu....here are the cases each time he tried to use my mobile as alarm:

Reliance sends the automated SMS each month whenever there are new offers. On the same day morning, my mobile got 2 SMS from Reliance about these special offers, when it is with Raghu. When he slept at around 6 AM, these messages popped before 8 AM. I think no furthur explanation is needed. :P

Well the very next day, One more SMS popped at around the same time to notify about my bill. And two more calls regarding the same in the span of 2 hours. lolz :))

This time, my mom called. hehehe.... poor raghu....had to come to my room at that time to tell me.

This time, I kept my mobile on my desk but a strange feeling that keeping it there is not at all safe. For some reason, I felt that it is likely to be stolen. The next day morning, I could'nt find it anywhere in my room. Worried, I took a friends mobile and called. Two red eyes appeared from the dark end of corridor(it was still dark in the morning). The eyes are red because poor Raghu slept just an hour back . I don't want to elaborate this anymore :D

Vexed up with these experiences, this time, my roomie's mobile found its place in Raghu's room. My roomie told him with full faith that he wud'nt get a call the next day morning. But u know what? he got 4 missed calls the next day morning!!


Should wait and see if more offers find their way to Raghu. :P :P :P

Comments

  1. HEH!! Alarm clock is the best solution! Well...did u really loose ur mobile???

    ReplyDelete
  2. not losing actually....raghu took it after i slept...that red eyes implied raghu came. thanks for telling

    ReplyDelete
  3. give him 'chandak's alarm'...

    and if don't know why...come and check...;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One pleasant morning

routine lo variety

Hectic Week