Mind Blowing Skill - part-2

hey guys,
am back wid a few more ventures....
lemme start wid my shuttle days. I used to play wid my mom in the back-yard of our house when I was 10 years old. We used to hit the shuttle so that it wud go to the other's racket.
Later, when I came to DA-IICT, I was playing the same way....but then realised that other ppl wud hit back it to my face.
When I started learning, it wud seem as if a slow motion robot is toiling hard to make a contact with the shuttle :))
well now coming to cricket, both bating and bowling can be enjoyed alot to view...not to do ;)

enuf of sports......there are more skills...(mari entha cheppina tharaganantha kalalu unnai mana daggara :P)

next comes my "drawing skill"
At first, I used to sketch the faces of the ppl sitting in front of me, and ppl cud recognize the features. But now, when I try to sketch the face of one guy, it came out to be the face of another guy!!!

The same trend can be observed while playing a musical keyboard or flute


Will tell u guys abt any more skills as soon as I discover one!!! :))

Comments

  1. oh! so now..u r in the plan of self exploration...go on...get ur creativity into gear! Good luck...
    And don't ever try to draw! It can cause disasters...hahaha...cheers.. likhitha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. satti anna!
    nee football skills gurinchi detailing ivvatam marchipoyaave
    avi ichhedaaka nee blogs chadavanu :X

    ReplyDelete
  3. @likhitha
    hehhe...was trying again to see if I cud get the same face I wish to sketch
    after all, practice makes man perfect :P

    @puneet
    first part lo antha nenu rasindi ade kada raa....
    mari marchipoyanantaventi?? :o

    ReplyDelete
  4. sattanna... kummav kada..
    ayinaa nee singing skills gurinchi marachipoyav....

    ya ya ya
    i want u yaaaaaaahh...

    hehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One pleasant morning

routine lo variety

Hectic Week