Another lousy post

DISCLAIMER: Anyone who wishes to waste their time reading a pointless post are welcome here. All the rest, I believe u've got better things to do :)

I opened blogger. After logging in, I opened new post...I sit for 30 mins thinking about many topics but none seems to be either creative or interesting.
After reading my past posts, my friends ask me to update more frequently....atleast frequently.
But I'm afraid...I may literally end up with a post which seems like the movie the director comes up with at the film festival in the latest Mr.Bean movie.(Those of you who still dint watch it, can give a try :) )
Now about this movie Mr. Bean on a holiday, It literally shows the way Murphy's laws effect your life. Yesterday, we went out to eat at Sardar...and lemme tell u, by any chance u start off to a restaurant without confirming if it will be open or not, you will find tht it is CLOSE. And if you were on road, the empty autos go on the other side of the divider. When you somehow manage to cross the road, the scene will be....well u can expect that much :P
And in my last post, I mentioned tht I met one of the prof in my panel. And by Murphy's laws, if the panels are declared to be the same in final presentation, they change. And more specifically, the worst ones remain, and the ones whom u met will be changed :((
And when you write a software on a dvd, a newer version will be released in just a weeks time. And if you write the movies(bad prints), the dvd rips will be out.
When you go out for shopping, the not needed things will be at attractive prices and discounts and the most needed things will be at the highest prices..no discounts.
When you have the mobile, your friend gets the calls, and when he has the mobile, you get the calls :o :o :o
I think I shud start writing a book on these incidents related to Murphy's laws :D
Well thats it for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One pleasant morning

Hectic Week

routine lo variety