One pleasant morning

******ONE PLEASANT MORNING******
I went out to meet my friends at the juice stall(our fav. meeting place). Asusual, we chatted for about half an hour and then when we were about to get back, one pretty gal passed tht way. So cute she was, I asked myself this is no dream. right?? As she went on her scooty, I cud'nt see her for even a minute. As she is passing by, blinding white light came upon. (The same was M.S explains his ad concept to venky in Vasu) All the while when seeing her, I could hear a song playing in the background. Even after that scene, the song was still playing so clearly. But from where????? And in the mean while, one of my friends started tapping me. I woke up rubbing my eyes, and Raghu was trying to wake me up. And ofcourse, the song is coming from the PC speakers. Damn! I shud have realized...from where else can it be heard? Actually that was a slow song with quite good music. The songs these days come up with nasty beats and crazy lyrics...takes u days...no no..weeks to figure out the exact lyrics of a Telugu song!!!
They say 'Earlymorning dreams come true' But what to call this one?? A daydream? :o

And these days, it is easier to by heart the dialogues of a movie than a song!!
U can hear some guys singing even the background score :o and the dialogues from start to end. And some wud even manipulate them so amazingly tht they will perfectly fit the situation...(to mock others ofcourse :))

Comments

  1. sometimes, even the mind can churn up melodious tunes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Abhay
    yeah true, had a few such experiences...even some gr8 musicians came up wid new tunes tht way.....newayz, this case is equally interesting I believe :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hectic Week

routine lo variety