Back after quite some time

Finally, after more than a months time, I won over my laziness and started off. With a few experiences, after a trip in the starting of march, I thought of writing a blog on it. Heres what I saved as a draft a week later when I came back.

"Last Thursday early morning we went on a trip and covered Gir, Diu, Somnath, Dwaraka, Nageswar and Bet Dwaraka. On the whole the trip is a memorable one. The lions in Gir interpretation zone, The Diu fort in night lights, Diu beach, Somnath temple were the most beautiful sights I was able to cover during the trip"....
This trip was totally unexpected. I felt that this would give me some relief from my routine life. It did give some relief :)
And I also thought of writing about my very first temporary job in the infocity. That was one of the worst ever companies(if it deserves to be called so) I came across. Even after going regularly for 2 months, I got only half of the first months salary till now!!! Think that explains the elite situation of the company :P
Presently, I am just 3 weeks away from completing my B-Tech, and just 1 week from the project submission. Sadly, my coding is still in the dormant stage while report is going on pretty well.
And recently yesterday I met one of my professors. Thought that it would be a nice idea to approach the presentation panel members in person. He gave me some good suggestions and told me the blunders that crept into the grading in case of some of my seniors. I was actually quite surprised when he abused the institute. No wonder he did that in front of a student because the institute is almost landing into real big trouble....think you ppl know pretty well abt the 'trouble'.

I will be back with few more posts before I leave this institute. See u ppl till then :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One pleasant morning

Hectic Week

routine lo variety