From DA-IICT

Hello ppl..
I thought coming back to DA-IICT will not be tht bad....after all I'm coming for a couple of weeks to attend a couple of companies I thought. But it turned out to be worse...no no...the worst one!!! Yes. Nostalgia strikes very hard when u come back to coll wid very few/none of ur frnds around u this time. While leaving DA-IICT after my final sem presentation, though I was sad, what made me feel good is that I'm going back home....after I came home I had good time roaming around and visiting all my relatives. But now, back in DA-IICT, when I stare at rooms where my frnds once lived, it hurts when I remember "those days". And the worst part is when I pass C-302...the room full of fun and joy...full of friends...cant help but remember all those memorable days. And when I enter the corridor, sometimes I forget the fact tht I am now staying in C-306 and go past a few rooms only to realize tht I am no longer staying in C-302.
Most of the places remind me tht "once" we spent the happiest moments together at those places.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One pleasant morning

Hectic Week

routine lo variety