God is gr8 :)

Some times even Murphy gets tired...and in those rare situations, I end up excited with the things that are in store for me. Those of you who still dont know, I got selected in Reliance!!!!
Waiting for the offer letter now.
Recently I came to Hyderabad to meet some of my friends. And I called one of my friends in order to plan when to meet her. Somehow theres a cross connection and another girl answered the call and the conversation went on something like this:
She: Hello
Me: Hi, what r u doing?
She: I am busy now...in office right now
Me: OK can u call me in the evening today or tomorrow?
She: OK
Me: So where can we meet?
She: Who is this?
Me: I'm Satish
She: Who is Satish?
Me: r u XXX?
She: no
Me: oh..sorry

Now dont think I'm bluffing....I really am not. This happened yesterday morning.

Comments

  1. "If Murphy's law can go wrong , it will" [:)]

    Makes so much sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maama satti....nee gurinchi telisinavaadevadainaa.....wont beleive that u called a wrong num (a girl) by mistake...I think u shuld hve got her num somewhere...
    paapam ra...inkaa nee hunt aapu

    ReplyDelete
  3. echo psr :)
    murhy was giving me some spl attention at that time, so tht made things easier for u :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @psr
    hehe :D

    @kishore
    i call a right no. but got connected to a wrong no. i'm not to be blamed :P

    @abhay
    y wht happened wid u?

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA!!!! OMG... thats the hillarious thing i heard for the whole month!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One pleasant morning

Hectic Week

routine lo variety