Just not my DAY :( x-(

A series of unfortunate events today are still playing with my mood.

To expand the story, I was on my way from Guntur to Hyderabad at midnight.
After a couple of hours or so, traffic jam interrupted and delayed the journey for a couple of hours..which I thought I would utilize for a nap after reaching Hyd.
Before going to office, I could not find my hands free and searched the rack thoroughly and finally found it.
In office, we suddenly planned for a movie at 5 PM. And I planned for another movie at 8 PM at the same place with college friends...and that I would book the tickets for the same.
Now at 3 PM, from nowhere, two seniors appear and say that we got a knowledge sharing session scheduled from 3-4 and somehow we dint get the intimation. We attend the session and come out at 4:15 PM. We started off as soon as possible and reach the theatre just on time.
In the middle of the movie, one of my senior calls...and says that he was not at all happy that I ignored one of my tasks and moreover dint intimate him about the same. That left me half upset.
After some time, one of my friends call up to ask about the tickets for the 8 PM show. I tell him that I dint book and asked if he could book online. To this he got angry and cut the call. That left me fully upset.
The movie is not so good. In fact, its not worth watching in theatre.
And while about to leave the theatre, I somehow checked my pockets and noticed that my mobile was missing. But luckily found it at the seat.
And after we went back to office, I noticed that my Office ID is missing :( (I pulled it out along with wallet and food coupons at the parking lot and put it back)
Went back to the parking lot but could not find it.
Left with nothing but a frown on my face, I headed back thinking 'This is just not my DAY' :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One pleasant morning

Hectic Week

routine lo variety