Story - part 1

She first saw me at an apparel shop...
and apparently fell in love with me.
but instead, she hid her feelings...looked all around..and eventually...came to me.
Took me into her hands.
And then started my love story.
wherever she went, be it marriages, parties or any functions, she took me along.
I felt so happy...so joyous
She used to hand me all her valuables and asked to hold until she needed them.
Its like all I have is what all she gave me.
She used to dance in rain with me.
oh boy!! what a wonderful experience that was.
I always wanted to speak out to her...but....I couldn't...I just donno why...
She used to feel secure and confident when my hands are on her shoulders.
* * *
To be continued...

----------------------------------------
PS: Wrote this on 21 May 2009

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One pleasant morning

Hectic Week

routine lo variety