how I spent my lectures

The worst ever day in my acad life is the "TUESDAY" 21/3/06....the unfortunate day for me enough to take all my strength away.....with NO LUNCH BREAK......Again, the credit goes to KK.....
My day started at 11:00 AM and ended at 7:00 PM WITHOUT any break.
I have to bunk in the middle of MCS lab to give my belly something to eat....otherwise, the poor thing would go crazy as I didnt have breakfast tht morning.....

In yesterdays CG lecture.....I could'nt even think of how to spend time
one way is to hear the lecture....which I could'nt do.....
the other way.....hmmmmm....lemme think....ya I got an idea :D
And thats the time, I gave my hand some work and here's the output:



U can name it (suggest the name in the comments to this post)

Thanx to Ganga for taking the snap

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One pleasant morning

routine lo variety

Hectic Week