hurray! orkut is back!!

Finally orkut is unblocked yesterday.....(ofcourse, we continued using it through other sites)
Maybe thats a reason for earthquake in Gujarat. Even though we did'nt feel it, some of my friends did. I am happy that atleast now our administration has taken this step.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coming back to my routine life, it got totally disturbed due to the synapse.....I could'nt sleep even at 1:00 AM....Just yesterday, I wokeup at 7:00 AM....(the result is-----earth quake :P)

I came to know who the Disciplinary Action Committee (DAC) members are.... and their actions, in some cases, as I feel, are so worse that we could'nt even expect.
Besides, rumours are spreading that some of the good faculty will be leaving the institute as soon as our batch passes out. I hope thats not the case......But if thats the case, then god should save this institute(and ofcourse, me too)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will be going home day after tommorow for the mid sem break....I will be posting about my holidays in the next post.......until then......see u ppl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One pleasant morning

routine lo variety

Hectic Week