post synapse

sorry ppl for such a late post...
We are all very disappointed as we didnt get a prize for footloose.
But I am satisfied that we got maximum response from the audience. We were able to entertain the audience to the fullest which is a good thing!
The rampage was a flop this time. The entire audience was disappointed as they came with high expectations and the outsiders have to pay Rs. 100 for the ticket. Last year, the event was a big hit.
----------------------------
hmmmm.....coming back to my normal life in DA-IICT, I am happy that I submitted all the assignments. But as soon as I feel happy, the cruel assignments find all their way again... and now, I am busy with the SEN project work. Good that I am going home in mid-sem break. Hope I would enjoy the holidays with out worrying abt the acads stuff.

If you have reached this point, thanx for reading....rest in next....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One pleasant morning

routine lo variety

Hectic Week